The Field Management System (FMS) allows you to keep track of virtually every
aspect of your field operations.
- Summer fallow: FMS enables easy tracking of all farming operations
in your fields.
- Crop records: FMS tracks related information about crops: seeding
dates and varieties, crop insurance, fertilizers and pesticides used, and
- Precipitation: For reference purposes, track yearly precipitation
on each field.
- Pictures: Store pictures of different fields and crops to record
visual information yearly.
- Multiple databases: FMS makes it easy to group data
together or keep records completely separate from each other. For
example, you may want to keep records for your leased fields separate from
your own land.
- Powerful searching: Search for any text in any part of the database
for fast access of your records.
filtering: Filter on any part of the database to display only the data
you want. For example: "List only crops with poor seed bed
- Unlimited reporting: FMS comes with a variety of reports; and it
can be tailored to suit your situation with the built-in report manager.
- Free support
- Free upgrades
- Additional enhancements are continually being developed
here to view the screen prints.